Friday, May 18, 2012

Recital Programs

  I am trying out something new with my recital programs this year. The outside cover is somewhat under used and music can be a beautiful image in and of itself, so I am printing the first page of my student's compositions as the recital cover.


   Too busy? But what a kick to see their pieces in print. My student Anna just finished notating, with some assistance, her piece "The Wizard". It has a Hedwig's theme feeling. You can see it here. Click on resources at the left and find "The Wizard".
   Thank-you Wendy for the recital template. It worked very well and I appreciate your generosity. With one day away all there is to do is sit back and let it happen.

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome BusyB, glad you like it. Student compositions for the cover sound like a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete