Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Group Activities

It was time to decorate the house and get ready for Fall group lessons. 


   I had girlies on Tuesday and guys today, finishing with some older gals tomorrow. I don't know how they got gender divided.


    They are showing my current favorite read which I snagged from a friend. I love how Anna Goldsworthy describes her mental process as a child taking piano lessons. Her teacher was fun to get to know and I think I may develop a Russian accent and quote her to my students.


                                 Thank-you Susan Paradis for the bat facts handout. We liked it!

                                                                 
                                                                   I recommend it.



No comments:

Post a Comment