Friday, March 2, 2012

New Faber Supplement Books

   I just looked at a great little page about the new Faber Pre-Time- Fun Time books. They have some videos with Randall explaining aspects of the pieces. It was worthwhile for me and I wanted to share. Have any of you used these books and what is your favorite?


http://pianoadventures.com/video/

    There is also a feature on this site which allows you to see the whole Faber catalog and check off any you wish to purchase. Then the site routes you to your favorite internet music retail site and places your selections in their check-out page. Wow!! I spend a lot of time trying to find just the right book online because the search engines on the music sites seem to be limited.

2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is "Big Time" Jazz and Blues (Level 4). It has some really nice jazz arrangements for more advanced students.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to pick that one up for sure.

    ReplyDelete